3-1-07 235lbs 3-29-07 221lbs 3-30-07 221lbs 4-6-07 217lbs Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Insanity Workout Day 11 - Recovery




Just what I needed. End of day yesterday my knees where sore again and I was a bit draggy. To only stretch and do some deep muscle work was a perfect switch from the cardio killer workouts the rest of the time. I couldn't stay with the squats or lunges the whole time, but am seeing overall progress in my fitness level. Also down 6 lbs which is really nice. If I keep that up I will be ahead of schedule for where I want to be mid summer. Making this the first thing in my day has been assuring that it gets done. Lesson learned, put first things first.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: