3-1-07 235lbs 3-29-07 221lbs 3-30-07 221lbs 4-6-07 217lbs Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Insanity Workout Day One




I slowly came to life as my alarm started ringing at 5:30. Could it really be morning already? I jumped on the scale to check my starting weight. I was a good 16 pounds lighter than a year when I started P90X. As I laced on my shoes and put in the DVD for the fitness test I was feeling a bit nervous. As I hit play and started the warm ups I knew this would be a challenge. Switch kicks, power knees, suicide jumps, all quickly sucked the life out if me. I could not complete the cool down as I was completely spent. They say 60 days to a better me. Here is to 1 days and a few more to go. It won't be easy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: