3-1-07 235lbs 3-29-07 221lbs 3-30-07 221lbs 4-6-07 217lbs Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Insanity Workout Day 10 -Cardio Circut

I woke up today thinking it was the recover cardio day. All day yesterday my knees hurt from the jumping, I felt tired, and I was wanting something that sounded easy. Easy being "Recover." foolish I know, because the recover DVD was anything but easy last week. However, when I pulled out my calendar, imagine my surprise when it said circuit instead. My initial thought was "No Way! ". So reluctantly I put it, put on my shoes and hit the play button. I was amazed as I made it all the way through the three cycles of warm ups. I may not of matched their speed, but I made it through the routines without pulling out. The rest of the work out I pushed hard to complete. When it came to the arms I could make it through the first interval ok, but after that I needed the breaks. All and all this was my best day yet. I am smiling, sweating, and looking forward to a day of challenges. No that is Insanity for me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: