3-1-07 235lbs 3-29-07 221lbs 3-30-07 221lbs 4-6-07 217lbs Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Insanity




Last week I was thinking through my plan to live a healthy life. I realized I have slid back into a less than healthy lifestyle. Chips, ice cream and diet coke have replaced the fruit, veggies and water that I made apart of my life for the previous seven months.

Last year I did P90X with great results. Having tired of that work out I ordered Insanity. It arrived today. Reading through it I have to decide if I want to follow their diet or develop my own. I am dreading the initial soreness, but excited about where I might be six months from now.

Darla wants to climb Mt. Hood in a year and a half, and my goal is to beat her to the top. First up, the fitness test.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: