3-1-07 235lbs 3-29-07 221lbs 3-30-07 221lbs 4-6-07 217lbs Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Insanity Workout Day 15 - Fitness Test



Today was my second insanity fitness test. Time to see if all the jumping, hopping, suicide squats, lunges, and getting up early has been worth it. As the test unfolded in some areas I was awesome, increasing by 10 to 20 reps. In some of the rotations I only went up by one or two. But exciting for me I am making some big progress in only two weeks. That's big for a 49 year old. Only a few people know what I'm up two. Not really dropping any weight, but that will come.
Leave me a comment and let me know where you are at in your insanity journey.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it.
Thus that's why this post is great. Thanks!

Here is my web blog diet plans that work fast