3-1-07 235lbs 3-29-07 221lbs 3-30-07 221lbs 4-6-07 217lbs Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Insanity Workout Day 9 - Pure Cardio




I'm not sure if it is because I am waking up earlier than normal, or if it just the normal signs of aging, but I missed a few obvious things that occur with insanity. First off, the DVDs do not rotate in order. Week #1 did, but not week #2. So not only am I working my body, I have to work my mind too. Second, just because the video says Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, doesn't mean you've done both. You'll have to go back to the main menu and hit play again. All that to say, I may have done the wrong workout yesterday, regardless, I did something related to Cardio.

So today I didn't feel as strong, the arch in my right foot was burning during the warm up and stretching, and I felt twinges of pain in both knees during different jumping phases of the video. I needed to take breaks and did, and let myself not feel bad for not being able to keep up or. Complete each exercise. I keep telling myself that even doing one exercise is better than what I was doing two weeks ago. It just feels good to sweat. The time seems to fly by with these videos as compared with others I've done. I'm not sure why that is, but will give it some thought. Time to get ready for work.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
,


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: