3-1-07 235lbs 3-29-07 221lbs 3-30-07 221lbs 4-6-07 217lbs Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Insanity Workout Day 5 - Pure Cardio




Day 5 is in the books, and while I still needed to take more breaks than those on the video, I feel like I was capable of doing more today, and I'm smiling after the workout rather than trying to get up off the ground. Best reward in the first week, my daughter asked if I was losing weight. She said my face looked thinner. I'll take that as a visible result. She doesn't know I'm doing Insanity. Only my wife is aware and those of you reading this. My encouragement to anyone just starting, push through the sore muscles, the discouragement of not being able to stay up, and recognize the small gains each day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: