3-1-07 235lbs 3-29-07 221lbs 3-30-07 221lbs 4-6-07 217lbs Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Insanity Workout Day 16 - Plyometrics

The alarm was ringing in the background, my head was fighting coming to a state of alertness. As I reached over I fought hitting the snooze button. How could it be 5:30 already. Still dark out, and cold inside, my bed felt so good. Jumping on the scale was discouraging, I weighed more today than 16 days ago, what was happening?

Hitting play the warm ups started, my knees ached, and the 40+ minutes of jumping and doing a variety of squats was under way. As the DVD ended, the sweat was again dripping. I was tired, but I felt good. I had again pushed my body. I was doing more than I had done a week ago. Insane I know, but I am on my way to being in the best shape I've been in for over 30 years. Maybe I'll make my own workout video someday.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: